Quality Casting Since 1952
Temple Aluminum Foundry is a family owned corporation located in southeastern Pennsylvania. Founded in 1952 by Mr. James W. Schoellkopf, Sr. as a manufacturer of aluminum sand castings for the commercial and industrial markets. The company has enjoyed steady growth and has expanded the facility and equipment several times to its current size of 55,000 sq. ft. on 10 acres in Blandon, PA.
Our molding and casting capacities include a Hunter 10 automatic molding machine with handler; jolt squeezers; rota lift and floor molding lines. Value added services include drill; tap; machine;heat treat; powder coating and assembly. With a customer base of 500+ companies requiring 3,000 different cast items, our base is very diversified. We produce castings for a wide area of markets including electrical enclosures; fittings; couplers; motor housings; fans; commercial lighting; truck and automotive; machined parts for newspaper printing; blowers; handwheels; regulators; air purge and numerous other aluminum sand castings. The castings vary in size from ounces to 50+ lbs. and quantities from one to thousands of parts.
Temple Aluminum also has three product lines which we manufacture, stock and distribute. Flag holders, including veteran grave markers, pole brackets and flag pole hardware are stocked. In 1960 a product line of cast builders hardware was developed consisting of snow guards; chimney clean outs; coal doors and post bases. A third product line of concrete lawn ornament molds; deer antlers and related items was developed in the 1970's.
Our staff of 30 dedicated employees are committed to providing quality American made castings to meet your higher expectations of quality, services and price.